Did you know?
- All 32 teams in the National Football League use chiropractic services.
- At least 28 teams in the MLB utilize chiropractic year-round.
- 90 % of all world-class athletes use chiropractic to boost their performance and prevent injuries.
- Chiropractors have helped team U.S.A. win more than 750 medals since 1980 in the Olympics.
- Most major college athletes have chiropractors on their staff.
- At least 72% of PGA golfers on tour use chiropractic adjustments to improve their game and prevent injury. (90% of golf injuries happen in the neck or back.)
- 80% of hockey players injuries are manageable with 4 or less chiropractic adjustments.
You don’t have to be a pro sports player in order for chiropractic to help you improve your game!
Chiropractic adjustments can help ANY athlete!
1. Your athletic performance will be improved.
An athlete’s spine undergoes many imbalances and stressors that consistent chiropractic care alleviates. Dr. Johnson will use chiropractic adjustments to relieve subluxations so that your spine is in healthy alignment. A healthy spine allows an athlete’s body to perform at its best.
2. Your recovery time will be decreased.
An athlete’s vertebrae may shift and muscles tense with wear and tear. Chiropractic adjustments allow movement in your body so it is able to heal itself. As your muscles relax, proper fluid and oxygen flow are restored. This allows the healing process to begin in your body.
3. Your pain from injuries will be greatly reduced.
Athletes consistently suffer from injuries to discs, ligaments, joints and nerves. When your spinal column is misaligned, it leads to strain and stress in these areas which most likely causes pain. Dr. Johnson will use chiropractic adjustments that improve the function of your joints and can even restore them. This results in inflammation being resolved and pain being reduced.
Receiving chiropractic care can help undo the damage and prevent injuries before they occur, all while promoting movement that’s pain-free. Chiropractic adjustments have been proven time after time to improve athletes’ performances and prevent injuries from happening. Should a sports related injury occur, chiropractic care helps athletes to heal faster, with little to no medication and less pain and suffering that could lead to more serious injuries down the road.